Pre-requisites and other Requirements
Each course Includes/Requires the following:
Each Trainer will be allowed to bring one K-9 (unless otherwise specified)
K-9s must have health certificate
Trainers Course will be limited to 6 Trainers.
Each segment of the method will be explained and experienced in detail with the trainers performing the training responsibilities.
Trainer or Handler should possess prior experience in K-9
Students are permitted to bring one dog with them for the course (see the housing options regarding whether dogs are allowed). In rare exceptions an additional dog may be allowed. Dogs must be up to date on health clearances and be fully vaccinated within 2 weeks prior to the course.
RULES FOR ALL Schools for Police Dog Trainers Courses
- Absolutely no photographs or Video Taping of the course, participants, and or procedures without the consent of Randy Hare.
- ALL FEES MUST be paid at the BEGINNING of the course and before instruction begins.
- ALL students and participants will conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Dogs worked in the seminars and schools MUST have the drive necessary to complete the training.
- NO griping, complaining, crying, fits, fighting, or talking about other dog people during the seminars or schools.
- Each SCHOOL participant may bring one K-9 to the school and possibly two depending on the number of participants.
- Each SEMINAR participant may bring one k-9 and Randy will evaluate that K-9 for possibility of participation in the seminar.